Recent blog posts
- It's already yours so go for it!
- PRODUCT REVIEW: pop chips
- Take a hike for a rearend makeover
- Challenge Yourself for a Change
- PRODUCT REVIEW: MUSCLE MILK® & MUSCLE MILK® LIGHT
- VIDEO: Peak 20 Workout at lululemon
- Muscle Milk NYC is Hiring
- You're Invited! Run + Peak 20 Workout w/ Natasha Linton Sat Sept 3rd 2011
- Client Profile: One Fit Model
- What the core really is
Featured Peak 20 Workout Mix Featured Artist: KtA
We are happy to have KtA on Vol. 1 Peak 20 Workout Mix.
KtA is a classically trained musician/producer based in the North of England,who cut his teeth playing keyboards in Adult Orientated Rock bands for over ten years.During that period he spent a lot of his time in recording studios and became increasingly interested in the art of music production.
Several years down the line,after making a break from live performance,KtA made the move over to computer based Electronic music production.
KtA's background in Classical and Rock music gives a unique twist to his Dance productions,many of which are difficult to define by genre.
Never one to be confined to a single genre,KtA produces anything from Trance to Industrial,House to subtle Piano/String soundtracks.
A fan of all types of Electronic dance music,his latest ventures have been described as having a club thumping hard- edged House vibe.
Listen to the mix for his song Torque.
Top Rising Star in Personal Training
-National Fitness Hall of Fame and Museum
Host of Peak 20 Workout TV
NYC Personal Trainer