Recent blog posts
- Reebok and Peak 20 Workout Event
- PRODUCT REVIEW: HINT water
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Munitio Nines Earbuds
- It's already yours so go for it!
- PRODUCT REVIEW: pop chips
- Take a hike for a rearend makeover
- Challenge Yourself for a Change
- PRODUCT REVIEW: MUSCLE MILK® & MUSCLE MILK® LIGHT
- VIDEO: Peak 20 Workout at lululemon
- Muscle Milk NYC is Hiring
PRODUCT REVIEW: HINT water
I love water and often jazz it up with a splash of lemon when I want a little flavor. Even that gets boring at times. When I want a different taste while still keeping the sugars, fats, carbs and sodium away, I drink HINT!
Seriously, none of that stuff mentioned above or artifical sweetners are in there, but it still tastes great. HINT is "pure spring water + a splash of natural flavor".
Among the many flavors are watermelon, blackberry, pomegranate-tangerine, strawberry-kiwi and pear.
Next, for the soda lovers there is HINT FIZZ. It is still unsweetened goodness that does taste like soda. I was a fan of the other flavored bubbly water brands until this came along. I'm hooked.
I recommend this brand all the time to clients who have to watch their sugar intake and have a hard time putting down the sweet drinks. Also, this is what I lived on when I was pregnant.
In the words of Kara Goldin, HINT founder & CEO - "When I first thought of the idea for HINT, many people said it just would not work...
Looking back, if I had listened to every person who doubted me, I would not have the wonderful world that is mine today. You have to do what's right for you"
"Drink water, not sugar" and visit their site for more
"Top Rising Star in Personal Training"
-National Fitness Hall of Fame and Museum